Bre- This was after the first lick. Trust me it went downhill from there.
Shelly- I only remember a couple parts of that movie (maybe I should watch it again) but the scenes I remember most is when they were eating. Maybe it is because I am reminded of it by petite little Langy at dinner time.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, one already! Happy Birthday Langdon!
Never! (that's to be read in the voice of the rat form Fantastic Mr. Fox)
May he stay tiny and adorable forever =)
He's so clean for just eating a cupcake! He's seriously too cute for words.
Bald babies are the cutest!
Bre- This was after the first lick. Trust me it went downhill from there.
Shelly- I only remember a couple parts of that movie (maybe I should watch it again) but the scenes I remember most is when they were eating. Maybe it is because I am reminded of it by petite little Langy at dinner time.
Jean- I am glad it went by fast for you! :)
I was suprised to see the headline say he is one. I knew it was coming up so I am not sure why it threw me off. He is such a cute boy.
Post a Comment