Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I can't hear anything over the sound of this burger's pure awesomeness


Unlike the federal government, our family has been tightening the proverbial belt lately and trying to reduce our expenditures. For example, I don't go out for lunch anymore -- I'm strictly a brown bagger now.

Well, this morning I forgot to throw something together and walked out the door with just a banana. The banana was very good, but I'm still feelin' a mite peckish. Maybe that's why this actually looks appetizing to me.

"The 4-pound, $20 burger features five beef patties, five slices of cheese, nearly a cup of chili and liberal doses of salsa and corn chips, all on an 8-inch sesame-seed bun."

Forty-eight. Hundred. Calories.

Stop, [Travis wipes away tears of joy] you had me at "five beef patties."

5 comments:

doodooguru said...

your a sicko. come home and eat Italian chicken stuff.

shelly said...

Seriously, you could feed a family on that thing. I want it. For the whole family idea, that is.

Lauren said...

Take away the chili and add a half a pound of bacon and I would work on it all afternoon...What a way to spend the day.

Anonymous said...

I had that for lunch yesterday. Tate and I shared it.

KCR said...

Travis you crack me up... I would pay for the burger to see that frame of yours finish that monster ;)

Post a Comment