Sunday, April 19, 2009

Outlet mall!

Yesterday, we had a family gathering at one of our most beloved venues: The Woodburn Company Stores!

The proprietors understand that a product's value is enhanced when the price tag lets you know the item costs way
more in some swanky retail store.

For example, I normally wouldn't be interested in a pair of bright red corduroy pants embroidered with dozens of little blue whales for $49.99. But when Ralph Lauren informs me that wealthy fashionable people gladly pay $199 for the privilege of wearing these pants...well now, I think I have a golf shirt that would match the silvery plume of water coming out of the embroidered whales' blow hole. I'd better buy them -- since a deal like this surely won't last.


Taeg' lookin' for deals at the GAP.


Every mother's son loves shopping at outlet malls!

Has anyone seen our parents?
Last time we saw them, they were trying on red
corduroy pants with some fish on them.

2 comments:

shelly said...

I totally bought those pants---at an outlet mall!

Jean McKendrick said...

I LOVE outlet malls! I am a shopaholic though, mostly for the tags that are between .97 and 3.97 though so those red pants, way out of my league even if they were a "steal".

Post a Comment