Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Going out

Do not go grocery shopping...

hungry,
pregnant & hungry,
tired, pregnant & hungry,
with kids, tired, pregnant & hungry,
at Walmart, with kids, tired, pregnant & hungry,
at 10:45am, at Walmart, with kids, tired, pregnant & hungry...

Just go to McDonalds, it is better for your health.

5 comments:

shelly said...

AMEN! In fact, Tate's banned from Walmart (and Craft Warehouse) unless Eric's there to help. I just can't take it anymore!

Leslie said...

I don't recommend taking any children to any stores especially after 3pm even when you aren't pregnant.

Jean McKendrick said...

I want to see what you bought when you went tired, pregnant and hungry with your kids!

Kathi J said...

You are a STRONG, COURAGEOUS woman to have completed the task of grocery shopping while in the perfect storm conditions you described. God will bless you abundantly for your kind acts. :)
I can't help but wonder -- Did you get hot tamales and cheetos but not milk and bread?

Niki said...

Been there; done that. Big mistake. Speaking of Walmart, I was there today (hungry and with kids, but not pregnant or tired or overly crowded) and I saw YOU out of the corner of my eye! Then I remembered that I live across the country from you now and it wasn't really you after all; just looked like you. I don't like those moments. They make me a little sad.

Post a Comment