Friday, September 4, 2009

WILDE


My 2 year old loves HOT TAMALES. Well who wouldn't (except her wussy Dad and brother). Grandma Wood has got to be proud. I remember eating a lot of Cinnamon Bears, Hot Tamales, Red Hots, and String Cheese driving all around the country to watch my sibling's sporting events. She even sent me some in a care package when I was in Australia. So in honor of my Mom, I have decided to eat Hot Tamales more often. Plus, this next kid kicks like crazy when I eat them, I can only assume that it is because he enjoys them as well.




p.s. has anyone seen my freak'n camera?!?!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love hot tamales and cinnamon bears. It is usually my first pick in candy unless I have too much of a chocolate craving. I think all us (siblings) like them. We must have gotten it from Mom. Great now you made me want some.

Travis said...

I'm just glad that -- after nearly 3 years -- we have finally found some leverage with Taeg'. Yesterday, I convinced her to finish her dinner and clean up her toys in exchange for just 2 Hot Tamales.

Everyone has their price, and I finally found our daughter's.

Anonymous said...

Travis I'll clean my room for Hot Tamales, but I want the whole box!!!

Reader said...

lol... Mama Wood was the one who started me on cinnamon bears! love them :)

Post a Comment