Friday, February 19, 2010

The Bald and the Beautiful

Question: Which Federation starship captain does Langdon resemble?

Did you really just say James T. Kirk?

[Facepalm]


Here, take a closer look.

Does this help?

If you said Captain Jean Luc Picard, 10,000 quatloos for you!


We also would have accepted "That guy who plays John Locke on Lost" -- even though it was only one episode and he was technically an admiral. [Aside: so is the "fake" John Locke a smoke monster or what? I'm so confused.]

I've always wondered why the cure for male pattern baldness apparently still eludes hair scientists of the 24th century.

4 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

I love your little bald baby! Kai had NO hair for like 2 years I think. I didn't know you guys were LOST fans!!! Love that show!

shelly said...

Of course he's the smoke monster. It's the one thing I know about that blasted show that I can't stop watching. I make a point to tell Eric how I hate it every time we watch. I'm just soooo happy this is the last season! This is a great post, by the way. I shall hire you to make my blog as witty and clever and funny =)

Bre said...

Thanks for another pic of the new little man and for a good laugh. (still need more pictures though!)

Dave & Colette said...

Congratulations Travis and
Melissa!! He's so cute! You can certainly tell who he belongs to. Can't wait to meet him.

Post a Comment