Langdon is 2 months old. Well, technically he is 2.5 months now. But better late then never, is my current motto.
He is quick to give ya a smirk, but you really need to work hard to get a true grin, and you will probably be breaking a sweat to get a giggle. He is quite vocal and loves to offer his opinions during a conversation with an Oooohh, Ahhhh, whah or just a random yelp.
He is healthy, happy and sleeping awesome. Trav' and I have obviously adjusted to him sleeping great, because this morning he woke up a couple hours early and when I pried myself outta bed I realized that he had been sleeping for 9 hours and I should quit complaining. After I fed him, he went back to bed, and I decided to go grocery shopping. I should do that more often, Winco at 6am is great. You can shop right from the pallets in the middle of the isle!
Back to the subject at hand, here's for all you number people:
Height: 25.5" --- 99%
Weight: 13#, 11oz. --- 87%
Head Circ: 16.5" --- 89%
And here is for the people that truly care:
5 comments:
Tate was always a BIG TIME eye contact avoider! I know that face! Sounds like I'll get to see him soon and maybe we'll get some giggles then =)
He is getting big. It took a huge amount of trying to get Sadie to smile when she was a baby. Nathan was the only one who could get one for a while. Langdon is such a cutie.
Of course I care!!!! He is perfect! Eden and Maya were so photogenic, they loved the camera...C not so much. He is so cute but I can rarely get a smile on camera.
He is so cute! I was wondering if I read that right.....9 hours of sleep? My 6 year old still doesn't sleep 9 hours straight!
9 hours at 2 months old??? Unheard of in my household. You must feel like a new woman getting that much sleep all at once. Cute boy!
Post a Comment