(you need to know who Liz Lemon is to truly appreciate that saying!)
Anywho, it snowed a few days ago. YES, in April. It snowed so much that it actually stuck to the ground. The kids ran around and quickly got on their snow gear. Good thing they were quick because by the time I got out the camera, it was mostly melted. They were able to entertain themselves in a mud puddle after the big thaw.

Taegan could win any mud contest. Unfortunately, she decided to 'wash' the sliding glass door with those lovely mitts.

It was worth the few moments of peace and quiet.
4 comments:
You are such a nice mommy to let your kids play in the mud...with all those clothes on!
That Langdon is darling...just DARLING! The growing so fast thing is so bitter sweet isn't it?!
A little (or a alot) of mud never hurt anything or anyone I don't think. I can't believe you got snow though that is crazy.
Rock on, snow in April!!!!! My kids would think they died and went to heaven if I let them play in the mud, you're a cool mom! :) I love,love, love the mud picture of Taegan, priceless.
By the way, you have Kaden pegged, that bounce house has already been rocked on it's side, flipped upside down and jumped on and he has flipped out the side of it, the top is open. We just keep reminding the kids it will be destroyed and they will have no bounce house if they keep it up OR they'll end up with more broken bones... They seem to forget all too quickly.
Isn't it amazing what we let kids do for a few minutes of quiet time? Today I let Lydia and her little friend play in her room with the door shut while I made dinner. They were quiet, so I tried to just enjoy it and not wonder what they were doing. I went up later to find that she had dumped fish food all over her room, "because we were having a tea party." Of course. She wore her fairy dress last Sunday and was very concerned that Taeg was not around to be a princess with her. She loves her cousin!
Post a Comment