Monday, January 10, 2011

No joy in Hippieville tonight

I don't think we have the energy to riot.  Good game Auburn.

Great Season Ducks!
Can't wait for Fall 2011...
 

5 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

Hey, you left out the most obvious first choice of after ten activities for me. I WILL BE RIOTING IN THE STREETS OF EUGENE.

doodooguru said...

We are making Rice Crispie treats. Does that count as rioting?!

Travis said...

Mother, are you surfing under the influence of Nyquil again?

You haven't stayed up past 9pm since the early 90's. There will be a matinee riot for young children and senior citizens tommorrow morning. I believe apple slices and juice boxes will be provided.

Leslie said...

If all goes well I can be heading to bed by then. What is going on in Eugene that would cause people to riot about anyway:))

David Nall said...

How about the SEC!

Post a Comment