Friday, December 5, 2008

catch up

6 months ago, or at least it seems...we went to Ohio for Thanksgiving. My sister Kim thinks she needs to live over there for some reason. You can run but you can't hide. We had been planning on it for awhile and are glad we went. There was a lot of lounging and EATING and EATING and EATING and then a little puking at the end, but we are back to eating again.


Taegan spend all day in the bathroom, before we left, getting herself ready.

Sariah picked the best seat in the house for watching movies. Caleb celebrated his 8th birthday before we got there and received the movie KunFu Panda for a gift. The kids watched it so many times, even Kim and Travis can quote some of it. I must have pushed my 'mute the world' button, because I still haven't seen the whole thing.



Caleb chose to be baptized and we were glad we could be there for it. The BEST BAPTISM EVER... the deed was done and I had eaten treats in under 1 hour. It even started a few minutes late. By the time Sariah is eight they will have it down to 30 minutes or less.

So they have this dog named SYDNEY. I am sure she was glad to see us go. Taeg' loved her a little too much, plus the girls slept on the couches so poor Sydney had to sleep in her doggy bed.
Someone got this great idea to play TWISTER, but we couldn't find the spinner thing so we appointed someone (that knew their colors and the appropriate parts of the body) to randomly call out stuff. It eventually turned into WWF wrestling, but I declared myself the winner. Caleb and I will have a rematch eventually.


The food was good. The family was great. The bed was awesome. Until we meet again or until I figure out the facebook thing.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wish we could have been there too. Sounds like lots of fun except getting sick.

Post a Comment