Hey, this is Lauren from church. Thanks for including us on your Christmas list! You both have a great sense of humor.
I love the Christmas Letter, April Cottle
Very cute picture of the kids. Have a great Christmas.
Cute kids! Merry Christmas. I saw Leslie in sacrament meeting yesterday, she said she has a blog, will you give me her address? She didn't stay (I don't think) for the rest of the meetings.
dearest jean. there is a link to it on our blog.
5 comments:
Hey, this is Lauren from church. Thanks for including us on your Christmas list! You both have a great sense of humor.
I love the Christmas Letter, April Cottle
Very cute picture of the kids. Have a great Christmas.
Cute kids! Merry Christmas. I saw Leslie in sacrament meeting yesterday, she said she has a blog, will you give me her address? She didn't stay (I don't think) for the rest of the meetings.
dearest jean. there is a link to it on our blog.
Post a Comment