Very, very cool! I love it!
Now I want to see a picture of your yard and I'm still wondering what your friend looks like without a butt.
Wow!
That is impressive Meliss.. if you want to come hang out in Sammamish for a weekend I'll watch the kiddies and Rodney can entertain Travis - we need some shelves/cabinets built for our office ;)
That looks hot like wow.(admit it, you didn't think I'd be able to work that into a normal conversation)
AWE.....SOME! The final product is fabulous, you should do a curtsey now.
6 comments:
Very, very cool! I love it!
Now I want to see a picture of your yard and I'm still wondering what your friend looks like without a butt.
Wow!
That is impressive Meliss.. if you want to come hang out in Sammamish for a weekend I'll watch the kiddies and Rodney can entertain Travis - we need some shelves/cabinets built for our office ;)
That looks hot like wow.
(admit it, you didn't think I'd be able to work that into a normal conversation)
AWE.....SOME! The final product is fabulous, you should do a curtsey now.
Post a Comment