Thursday, August 27, 2009

Coming January 2010...

So all those beautiful girl names we were coming up with will have to go back on the shelf. We found out this morning that our new addition will be decidedly male. Taeg' was really hoping for a little sister, but seemed to take the news in stride. Karst', on the other hand, is overjoyed at the prospect of a younger brother. The kids have presented their naming suggestions.

Karsten came up with "Brick."

Taeg' thought for a moment and then offered up "Bunny Rabbit."

Hmmm...let's put it to a vote.

What shall we name the boy?

List alternatives (please!) in the comments section

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Karsten may be on to something here... Such a good solid name with so many possibilities for gospel analogies.

Jean McKendrick said...

Yeah, how exciting!!! Congratulations! It's so fun to dig out the ol' baby clothes and get them ready for the new little one.
Nice on the names the kids came up with. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love family naming sessions. My brother came up with "icecream brain" for a baby sister. My parents went with something else.

This is a fun name site : http://www.thinkbabynames.com/search/1/irish

Niki said...

Awesome news!!! Maybe you should see how the kids' name ideas change over the next few months. I'll bet they come up with some more winners.

jessica said...

If someone can name their kid "Apple" why not Brick? Last I heard Walker named his last baby Seven...no joke. I need to check his facebook to see if they really did it or not.

Teresa's Neighbor said...

BRICK David has a nice ring to it. And it really doesn't matter what you name him now.... we're all going to call him BRICK!

Anonymous said...

BRICK won't be good for his basketball future.

Haguewood Family said...

Somehow you must honor Travis...I'm thinking Travis JR.

Post a Comment