Taegan loves to 'dress up'. She has a style all her own, but I can see her brother's influence in this outfit!
Ice Cream shirt and pants- $0 (Grandma).
Hat- $0 (made by Aunt Shelly).
Glasses- $0 (they have Grandma all over them).
Handgun- $0 (gotta loves cousins).
Total cost of outfit and accessories= $0.00 (unless you count the undies- I hope she has some on)!
I think she has a future in one of those fashion reality TV shows... as the host of course!
I am sure she is looking forward to playing dress up with her newest cousin.
Congratulations, Shelly and Eric. Their daughter, Avery, was born onFriday Tuesday morning. When I saw Avery's hair, I immediately thought of Taegan so I had to look back at some baby pictures. They are definitely related. Avery is the top photo.

Hat- $0 (made by Aunt Shelly).
Glasses- $0 (they have Grandma all over them).
Handgun- $0 (gotta loves cousins).
Total cost of outfit and accessories= $0.00 (unless you count the undies- I hope she has some on)!
I think she has a future in one of those fashion reality TV shows... as the host of course!
I am sure she is looking forward to playing dress up with her newest cousin.
Congratulations, Shelly and Eric. Their daughter, Avery, was born on


4 comments:
I love the outfit! What a ham!! I was going to say how cute the hat was, good job Shelly. Congrats on the new addition to the family.
Avery and Taeg look so much alike in those pictures. In a few more years she will have a gun in each hand to defend herself from her brothers. we know how that goes around here.
Wow! They do look alike! Leslie, the gun comment is only too true! And Avery was born on Tuesday morning =) Thanks for posting pics, I'm just going to get around to that today.
I'm glad to see the Taeg and Avery side-by-side pics--I told Shelly earlier that I thought they looked a lot a like as babies! I'm glad I'm not the only mom who doesn't buy all kinds of dress-up clothes for my kids--what they can find around the house works just as well as the other stuff!
Post a Comment