Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey Anne Geddes! How we doin'? [Updated]

So photographing infants appears simple enough.  All you have to do is point and shoot, right?  Sure, you can bring in some props and go a little nuts -- but there's really no need to oversell it.  Babies are inherently cute.

So, uh, here are the results of our photo shoot today with Langdon.  Bear in mind that we did not employ a professional photographer, or even an amateur one...or even one familiar with basic photography.  We did these ourselves... 

This one seems to say, "Are you gone yet?"



"Please go away"



"If annoying is hereditary, I hope I'm adopted."



"Zzzzzzzzzz"


Not bad for a first effort. Our subject seems a little difficult, but I've heard that's not uncommon in the modeling industry.  I think we'll try some new poses and maybe some exotic locations, or something.

Thank you all for the well-wishes and support.
___________________________

UPDATE: As far as I know, Langdon has not seen Napoleon Dynamite -- nevertheless his "Uncle Rico" is quite good...






4 comments:

Reader said...

So cute! He's defintely a Wood-Stoddard! Love the name and the new addition:)

Leslie said...

In one of the pictures he looks like a little old man. He is a handsome boy.

Jean McKendrick said...

Your post made me laugh out loud. You guys are so funny. Cute baby!

Jenny Erazo said...

I love reading your blog! You guys crack me up! congrats on the newest addition. He's a cutie!

Post a Comment