Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In the delivery room...

IN DELIVERY ROOM, SETTLING IN FOR BIG DAY.

BABY REPORT

UPDATE: 11:55AM The boy has arrived!  Mother and child are tired, but healthy.  [UPDATE - 8lbs, 10oz, 22-1/2"]

UPDATE: 3:45PM - DAD GAVE THE BOY HIS FIRST BATH, WHILE MOM ENJOYED A LUXURIOUS HOT SHOWER.

LAST UPDATE: Karsten and Taegan finally met their little brother tonight.  Karst' gave the boy a hearty hello, then reminded his mother that she could play football with him again.  Taegan enjoyed stroking the infant's head amid squeals of "he's so cute!"  Doc Hemsley inspected the boy this evening and indicated all is well (and that we'll likely be able to take him home tomorrow morning).
Exhausted, but excited at the arrival of #3

8 comments:

shelly said...

I heard today is the big day and am thinking and praying about your family! Can't wait to meet him!!

jessica said...

This is so exciting! Thanks for sharing...I'll be watching for updates. I'll be thinking about you guys, give Melissa a big squeeze for me.

Bre said...

He looks just like Karsten! Congrats you guys!

Leslie said...

Congrats! He looks super cute.

Leslie said...

He looks cute in the hat.
love Sadie

Jenny Erazo said...

Congratulations!

A-Train said...

Way to go Melissa! (Travis too, I guess...:) He's a cutie, although I'm not sure if I believe that he's yours, as he looks nothing like his older brother. Can't wait to come say my own hearty hello and "he's so cute!"

Jean McKendrick said...

Congratulations! I expect to see Melissa out in the front yard playing football this afternoon! :)

Post a Comment