Langy is a big ol' hunk.
4 Month stats:
Head = 17" = 72%
Weight = 16#15oz = 83%
Height = 27 1/8" = 97%
I recently remembered that we have an old walker. Don't believe his facial expression, he really does like it.
Today is sunny. We opened up the seasonal clothes box and pulled out the t-shirts and shorts. I just hope it doesn't snow this afternoon.

Bye.
7 comments:
Oh, those kids of yours. So happy we're related and I can give them all squeezes soon =) Do you think Langdon would like to try the swing you gave us with Tate? Aves isn't too keen on it anymore.
Hey Shelly,
Langdon has a swing/chair. Unfortunately he thinks he is too cool for it right now. The walker is a nice happy medium until his neck (that I have yet to see!) gets tired of holding his big melon up. We are so looking forward to the coast also. give Karsten a big smacker on the cheek he loves hugs and kisses!
I am amazed that we can see Avery's neck, and have been for a while. We didn't see Tate's neck for over a year. Must be a man thing =)
My kids were both 20 pounds 12 ounces at 6 mos so I had good, solid boys too! They are move cuddly that way. :)
Glad you can bust out the shorts! Just throw thermals under them if it snows.
He isn't a big kid at all. Goodness. Did you break down and get the 12 months clothes out for him?
Les-I did break out the 12m clothing, sad. But it was nice to see him in some baggy clothes for once.
Jean- the thought of 20+lbs makes my back hurt.
He is quite the handsome hunk. I went to break out the seasonal clothes and realized that the kids don't have any that fit. Oh well. Diapers count as clothing, right?
Karsten and Taegan are looking very grown up. We're excited to see you all in a month!
Post a Comment