Friday, June 25, 2010

real life

The beach was so great that now we are suffering from withdrawals. It was getting so bad that I painted stuff. I hate painting, but Karsten and Taegan love it. I almost hate painting enough that I would rather clean up after them. almost.




Taegan decided that she was ready to play the Wii unassisted.

Karsten found himself the perfect lab assistant that doesn't tell him: 'that doesn't make sense' or 'it is my turn now' or 'that is not a word'. Langdon is just so happy to get that keyboard close enough to touch.

Langy has discovered that having thunder thighs has advantages when your head is 99% of your weight and your abs muscles don't really exist. Larger surface area for sitting. yay!

5 comments:

shelly said...

You make me laugh. Did you ever see that Seinfeld where Jerry's girlfriend never laughed. She just said, "That's funny." That's what that first sentence without an exclamation point looks like.

Anyway, these pictures are great. I'd love to see a video of Taeg Wii-ing it up. And she looks like Travis with curly hair when she paints.

Teresa's Neighbor said...

Are those my stepstools they're painting? They look awesome. And I have two bedrooms that I was going to ask you to paint but now you've really burst my bubble.

Travis said...

Just a few thoughts...

1. Taeg's Wii bowling form is really coming along nicely.

2. We should really just convert the kids' "paint shirt" pile into their "school clothes" pile. They look awesome. Plus, we could probably save enough money to buy one of those Greek islands we've always wanted.

3. Go ahead and put Karsten's Hooked on Phonics homework on the shelf -- he's ready for typing lessons.

F - F - F - SPACE
J - J - J - SPACE


Is it weird that I can still hear Ms. Houk's junior high typing exercises in my mind?

4. Watch out, I'm telling Lang' that you think his thighs are thunderous.

doodooguru said...

Trav-

1.It is never good form to step and throw off the right foot/hand!

2. I would love a greek island, but I think we will need to paint more step stools to earn more money.

3. yes. you are weird.

4. thunderous thighs are perfectly acceptable and even desirable when you only have one snaggle tooth. Maybe I should just break all my teeth off, except one of course.

Shirlene,
Yep. them stools are yurs. The kids were determined to pick the colors and paint it 'all by themselves'!

jessica said...

I love the Mrs. Houk reference from Travis! That Langdon picture is so awesome...I happent to love thunder thighs myself. Oh and I love to paint and hate cleaning up...I'm telling ya we would make a great team M.

Post a Comment