This does not make me feel any younger.
Karsten has been asking me to see if his left front tooth is loose everyday now for about 6 years. Well yesterday, he asked me to check his bottom right tooth about 92 times. Finally, on the 93rd attempt, he got tired of me and just pushed it out with his tongue. He is so happy that the Tooth Fairy left him a note along with the moo-la.

Karsten has been asking me to see if his left front tooth is loose everyday now for about 6 years. Well yesterday, he asked me to check his bottom right tooth about 92 times. Finally, on the 93rd attempt, he got tired of me and just pushed it out with his tongue. He is so happy that the Tooth Fairy left him a note along with the moo-la.
4 comments:
It won't be as exciting when our teeth start falling out because we are old ;) hmm I wonder if the toothfairy comes then?
I'm laughing a lot here.
I guess you could saying I'm lol-ing.
At the note and Reader's comment.
I bet Karst was stoked that his tooth was good quality!
Cute! It was so exciting when Kai started losing his teeth. Then they come in ginormous, too big for their faces and they look awkward. :)
Our tooth fairy leaves notes too...so funny! Eden wiggled her top front tooth loose and lost it back in March, there is still no sign of a new one coming. She lost the other one a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure how forced that one was but I wonder how long my girl will look like a jackolantern.
Post a Comment