VS. 
Squares in Hippieville: Last night we ate dinner at Red Robin. You have a troubled history there; are you still afraid of the Red Robin?
Karsten: NO! I'm afraid of that bird!
S.i.H.: We didn't see him last night, but what would you do if you saw him?
Karsten: Uh, probably put him outside.
S.i.H.: How would you do that?
Karsten: I would carry him, and throw him out there.
S.i.H.: He's very tall, are you sure you are strong enough?
Karsten: Yeah.
S.i.H.: Do you like eating at Red Robin, even though there's occasionally a big red bird?
Karsten: Yeah, but I don't like the bird being there. So I throw him outside.
S.i.H.: What is your favorite thing to eat at Red Robin?
Karsten: I like corn dogs! Yeah, I like those! And when we were done, we got a balloon!
[End of interview]
Read Karsten's first interview here.
1 comment:
Keep these conversations coming! I always get a kick out of them.
Post a Comment