Saturday, August 16, 2008

Squares in Hippieville interviews Karsten


Karsten graciously agreed to answer some questions from his fans.

S.I.H.: You have an interesting first name, do you know what it means?

Karsten: I don't know!

S.I.H.: How old are you?

Karsten: 4!

S.I.H.: What is your favorite video on YouTube?

Karsten: Pork and Beans, that's my favorite one. And White and Nerdy. And The Robot. That's all my favorite songs on YouTube.

S.I.H.: What do you like to do for fun?

Karsten: Uh, play video games with my father.

S.I.H.: What else?

Karsten: Play Monopoly with my Mom and Taegan.

S.I.H.: Do you win?

Karsten: Yeah! Like three times.

S.I.H.: One more question, what is your favorite Olympic sport?

Karsten: Um, [long pause] boxing. Can we go back to the music videos now?

[End interview]

1 comment:

shelly said...

He's a cute kid. I liked reading about Karsten's name.

Post a Comment