Thursday, May 14, 2009

DU

This post is for my long lost hubby. Does your cut & color look as good as mine?


It has been a while since I have had a 'professional' du. The family pic at the top is fairly recent so you can see that it was getting long and crazy. While I was sitting under the dryer, I enjoyed my 'adult' time to myself but when it was over I quickly realized why I had waited so long when I handed over a huge wad of cash. I will not regret it. It was long over due. But I still could have purchased a new table saw or miter saw blade or even a great router bit for that price. Anywho. Travis you better say it is the best haircut I have ever had and I will do the same when I see you.

8 comments:

Reader said...

I LOVE IT Woody!! Lookin hot mama :) I need to do exactly the same thing, the hair and the greys are getting to be too much! good to see you sista!

Jenny Erazo said...

Cute, cute cute! It is way fun to gettin' a new du BUT it is expensive. I love the other ways you could have spent your money. It made me laugh!

shelly said...

I hear you on the price. It's annoying. When I pay, I seriously consider becoming a beautician and making the big bucks =) You hair looks awesome!

Jean McKendrick said...

It is really, really cute. I don't pay to get mine done either for the same reason, don't want to pay that kind of money! Worth it though you're right. You look good!
I saw your title of your blog post (and yes, I might be just a tad later than normal dropping Kai off for school) and I had to hurry and look at the picture. I was thinking you left the "i" off of DU. (I am totally kidding, I know there would never be a DUI in your family). I was actually wondering if it was a "duh" moment??? :) I know, I'm weird. :)
The adult time is wonderful, peace and quiet for just an hour, that might be worth the money right there.

Kim said...

LOVE IT!!!!
Maybe we'll come to Eugene after flying in and get my hair done.
It looks awesome!

A-Train said...

Looks fabulous, short and sassy!!! And just think--you have your hair with you every day, but not a table saw/miter saw blade/various other home improvement tools, so the money is totally worth it!

Leslie said...

Your hair looks great. I love it.

jessica said...

I love it! I'm all about short hair these days. I just hate having to keep it up. I worked out a trade situation with my hair dresser so now I NEVER have to pay for my cut and color. I paint, repair, reupholster and fix stuff for her and she does my hair. She isn't married so I'm her handy man. It's the perfect trade. With all your skills you should totally find someone to trade with.

Post a Comment