Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist

Back at BYU, my roommates and I enjoyed watching Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist on Comedy Central. It's been off the air for a long time now, but I happened to find some clips of it the other day on the internet. It still makes me laugh.


Brian Regan




and the late Mitch Hedberg

3 comments:

shelly said...

I don't know who Mitch is, but I like him. And I like cherry, too. It really is the best. I also enjoy his donut bit because I often feel that receipts are unnecessary. The banana part and cell phone in the beginning were also highlights for me =)

shelly said...

Oh, and I should also tell you that I got to visit P-town today and play with your kids. Karsten bullied me. He threw foam letter blocks at me. I'm healing now. Taegen fell over on the "roller coaster". It actually toppled on top of her and she didn't bat an eye. She just layed there on the ground and said "The train fell!" once and that was that. I couldn't believe how calm she was. The train was still running and I thought it would be traumatic, but what do I know!

Travis said...

We need to teach Taeg' how to say "Oh yeah! This is nice. Feelin' good about life!"

It would come in handy when you find yourself trapped underneath a train.

Post a Comment