Tuesday, October 7, 2008

She's TWO!

We went to Grandma & Grandpa's last weekend and decided to celebrate Taeg's B-day while we were at it. There were lots of cousins and food, what else do you need for a good party? Here are some pics.

I decided to try my hand at domestication. Leslie and my Mom made this cake so I could frost it on Saturday morning. I have since learned that I did NOT inherit any crafty genes from my Mom. They must have all gone to Robert because he was really getting into it. This cake would have had a crystal ball, glass slippers, and a diamond necklace, if I had left him in charge. I told him he should start building houses out of cake and forget being a general contractor. CAKES... now that is where the money is!!!

Taegan got more into opening the presents then I thought she would. She loved all the attention.

Some cousins got her a cap gun and you can tell who was 'really' interested in this gift.

Grandma Stoddard made a very cute poncho.

Robert, Heather & Derek got Taeg' this Barbie fishing pole. Taegan and Grandma were testing it out. I think the only bite they got was from Uncle Jeff (they were using a plastic donut as bait).

This is what my nephew looked like when I left on Sunday.

He is turning in his mission papers and got a haircut. He is looking old and responsible now. Don’t comment on the man purse in the first photo, it is a touchy subject for him. I will just hope he gets sent to Italy or some where that thing will fit in!

2 comments:

shelly said...

I love that picture of Taeg in the sunglasses ripping the paper. It looks like it was a good party. How could it go wrong with a barbie cake? Now I want one =)

Travis said...

Yes, the party was off the hook.

When Eric makes you a Barbie cake, Shel', remind him to put some sort of undergarments on her. As the cake was consumed, our oversight quickly became apparent. Wardrobe malfunction. Big time.

Post a Comment