[Sarcasm ON]
One of my wife's most favorite things in the whole world, besides pink taffeta evening gowns, is public acknowledgment of her birthday.
You've got syrupy sweet birthday tributes? Melissa can't get enough of them, so please leave some in the comment section.
Here's some Melissa trivia: Who does she secretly wish would show up unannounced at our house and sing "Happy Birthday to you..."?
Celine Dion? Nope.
Rick Astley? Surprisingly, no.
These dudes? No, they're actually still locked in my mother's basement.
The answer?
One of my wife's most favorite things in the whole world, besides pink taffeta evening gowns, is public acknowledgment of her birthday.
You've got syrupy sweet birthday tributes? Melissa can't get enough of them, so please leave some in the comment section.
Here's some Melissa trivia: Who does she secretly wish would show up unannounced at our house and sing "Happy Birthday to you..."?
Celine Dion? Nope.
Rick Astley? Surprisingly, no.
These dudes? No, they're actually still locked in my mother's basement.
The answer?
Red Robin waiters. Melissa could listen to their unique brand of awesomeness ALL DAY.
We've noticed that Taeg's flair has shown some promise; perhaps someday she'll be good enough to perform at Red Robin. Ooh. We wish upon a star.

[Sarcasm OFF]
Happy Birthday Dearest!
9 comments:
syrupy sweet? I suspected that was Melissa's secret weakness. Are we talking Mrs. Butterworth, Aunt Jemima or Golden Griddle? We love you, Melissa.
Happy Birthday Melissa!!!
Definitely A.J., Shirlene. But if anyone can't afford the syrup than I always welcome cash!
Happy Birthday! Chippenfail...
I figured you wanted the Kerns family to come sing to you. Now that would be the best present ever:) Happy Birthday!
I love that Travis contributes to your blog. I'm a little scared to let Aric do it. Who knows what kind of stuff he'd be sharing with the world!
Happy Birthday Melissa! I always hated being the youngest in our class. I found solace in the fact that you were only 2 1/2 months older than me...
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day!
Hope you had a fantastic day, including a visit to Red Robin. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday you beautiful lady! And congratulations on your new little one. Love you guys!
Colette Spratling
Post a Comment