Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We are over it... really!

The last post was about our DINK days, even though it has taken us over 2 weeks to post anything else, it is not because we are still reminiscing. Trust me, I can't even remember what I ate for dinner last night let alone something that happened years ago. Karsten had a great birthday and here are some pictures to prove it.

Karsten chose cupcakes so he could decorate them, hence the 16lbs of sprinkles in the middle of each cake!

Grandma & Grandpa Stoddard gave him a helmet that 'transforms' his voice into a robots'. Because
it is such a pleasing sound, we will be bringing it to their house for the next visit so they can enjoy it as well!


And finally, I do not believe there is a home video that was made in the last month with better quality. I mean really, a dark orange shaky picture and plus I got to edit HTML code just to get it to work... Hollywood here I come.

No, I can not sing. I am over it and you should be too!


4 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

"I am Optimus Prime" Nice, I am sure he loves it! :)
I love the video footage of his b.day, cute!

shelly said...

Hollywood would pay big bucks for that video, it's adorable. I like the FHE thing, too!

Leslie said...

You sing just like me. Hum... it must run in the family.

T-Money said...

Nice. I can see it in Taeg's eyes ... fire! fire! She's a little girl after my own heart. Just keep her away from fields full of weeds. And we need video of Karsten as Optimus.

Post a Comment