Monday, August 25, 2008

5 down 3 to go


I am amazed at the increased comfort level of Karsten in the water after just a short period of time, even his Aunt Shelly would be impressed. Please keep in mind that these pics were taken across the pool, in the shade, while Taeg' was desperately trying to dive from my arms into the pool. So they are not the best.


I believe they are discussing their next hand movements for a synchronized swim.


Most of the kids dropped out because the weather has not been good, so Karsten has received a lot of 1-on-1 lessons. They were timing each other to see how long each could hold their breath in the water. She could not convince Karsten to go all the way under the water, he wanted to be sure the top of his head was dry at all times.


They were holding a ring for the other person to swim through. He thought it was the coolest thing to watch her swim under water though that hoop. We need to get out more, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment