
This guy summed the event up pretty well.
Handball is basically water polo without the water or skill, soccer without feet or skill, lacrosse without sticks or skill, or most closely, basketball without the rules or skill.
...
You see, there don’t seem to be any real rules in Handball. The guys run with the ball, dribble occasionally, slam into each other, grab at each other, jump up and down without throwing, fake throw, and let it fly from point blank range when they feel like it.
He also has an amusing plan for Team USA to dominate the sport in future Olympics.
2 comments:
So what you're saying is I'm not missing anything by not having all those extra channels.
Trav and Meliss, I love that you blog! Our compy is near Tate's high chair, so I like to have something to browse while he's eating. Anyway, I haven't seen handball. I like the "Squares in Hippieville" title. And of course I like the pics. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment