
Taegan has not been in the limelight yet, so here goes. Well, maybe I should start with some background. She will be 2 at the end of September, but will probably move out and get her own apartment next year. She is quick to smile and even quicker to scream. She can speak really well for her young age, probably thanks to Karsten for teaching her everything he learns from school and making her repeat it perfectly. She is great at giving a hug and saying thank you. People think she looks like her Mom, but the more I am with her the more I hear her father. I tried an interview but she answered everything with "GREEN", the people of Eugene would be proud.
Favorite Food: Anything someone says that she can't have... ice cream, cookies, peanut butter, string, dryer sheets, rocks, play dough, and potato bugs
Favorite Clothes: Dresses (she loves to dress-up and try on shoes)
Favorite Phrase: "I take Mommy." (Travis adds: though my favorite line is when you ask her if she needs a diaper change, she replies quickly, "No. I clean.")
Nicknames: Taeg', Taeggy, Taegalicious, Taeg-leg, Taeg-a-roo, & Taegster
Favorite Activity:
Waiting until the opportune moment to grab whatever it was Karsten needed and run screaming and giggling through the house while Karsten chases her yelling at the top of his lungs and shaking his fist.."Taeg...that is mine, Taeg... I need that, Taaaaeeegggg!"
Favorite Toy: Anything soft and any book... quillow, stuffed pink pig, Blue-beary, The Foot Book, recipe books, Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can you?
We love the goofy kid.
4 comments:
That's hilarious. I can't wait to see her in a month!
that is hillarious! I have to agree she reminds me of her mama for sure, especially the screaming part ;) but I have to say the dress up part, that has to be all Dad :) She is beautiful, a future heartbreaker for sure!
Kelli, please note that I never wore ladybug dresses to school. And if you have any photographic evidence showing otherwise -- please destroy it (check's in the mail, wink wink).
She is a cutie! I love the ladylike position she is sitting in ;)
Post a Comment