Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun Weekend

We just got back from our annual excursion to Otter Crest with my parents and siblings...and their wonderful spouses...and their adorable children. It was a lot of fun, though we are quickly outgrowing the little condo we've visited since our youth. I'm thinking we should consider finding something a little more spacious.

In any event, I need to publicly thank Eric and Tony, my sisters' golfingly-challenged husbands, for indulging our desire to watch every second of NBC's Ryder Cup coverage. You are good sports, since I know you would have preferred to watch anything with David Hasselhoff in it. As a token of my esteem, I offer them a shiny USA belt buckle just like Anthony Kim's (I recall Tony expressed a particular liking for the white belt).


Melissa's in charge of posting some photos from our trip -- stay tuned...

______
UPDATE: Team Europe member Ian Poulter now claims that Anthony Kim did not respect his authori-TAY -- and body checked him on the course. Anthony Kim is officially my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment