Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Otter Crest

Every year, for millions of centuries... the Stoddards have somehow managed to secure a company time share in Otter Crest, Oregon. How does Dave make this happen? I chose not to think about who he has to cage fight so we can enjoy this yearly ritual. It is fun and fun is good. While Travis and Dave tried their hardest to ignore the world and watch the Ryder Cup, the rest of us enjoyed the Coastal weather. Some pics from the weekend.



Taeggy has been practicing her finger dexterity. THUMBS UP!





A boy, his boots, his bucket, his binoculars(knockers), and his Grandma. Life is good!


A girl, her boots, her bucket, her shovel, and no one around. Sorry Taeg, but we know you too well to get that close!


Sand Castles??!@#*


Beautiful scenery that we just had to stop and enjoy.



We got Karsten to take a pic for us. Not bad for a 4 year old. Now, I will teach him how to use photoshop so I look 50lbs lighter.


CHEESE!


Karsten, making sure his belly button is still there, after some time in the hot tub.


Taegan had some intellectual pursuits while at the coast, like digging through Grandma's purse.



The whole kit and kaboodle!


Trav's family rocks. We had fun and fun is good.

3 comments:

shelly said...

Karsten is one talented photographer!
I wish every weekend were Otter Crest weekend.

shelly said...

P.S. I mean, I wish every weekend were Otter Crest weekend--except for the part about our son hardly sleeping!!

Robert and Tannya said...

Wood-great pics. Your family is so cute. Can I please borrow Teags hair. Geez you guys really should be capitalizing on that. Come over for dinner again soon my kids need someone to bounce then on the trampoline.

T

Post a Comment