Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I suck.

Has anyone ever started something thinking that they were above average, but then once it is started you realize...YOU SUCK? This weekend I realized my picture taking skills are not so good. Oh sure, I know you are thinking that the kids are always moving, cameras are so small now, pictures have always been hard to take, blah, blah. I would love to blame the camera, but Travis bought us this very cool and very easy to use camera. But check this photo out, can it get any worse.


I believe that if it could, I could have made it so. Oh sure, just turn the ISO down, and the lights up, hold it still. What the crap, this isn't rocket science. Just take a good picture Melissa. I may need to send myself to photography 101, maybe I will start with reading the manual.

1 comment:

shelly said...

Doodooguru, it's nearly impossible to get a good water shot. That's why I think your picture is just fine! And I'm totally impressed with the canning. I wish domestic skills such as canning and sewing and making yummy flaky pie crusts were passed from mother to daughter through the blood. Since they're not, I've got zero skills! Maybe I should give num-chucks a try!!!

Post a Comment